Mathakondapalli Model School’s (MMS) academic year 2019-20 commences in April 2019. The school starts admitting students [girls, boys, and trans-genders], two months ahead of the start of every new academic year. Admission is subject to the availability of seats. Hence, All children have equal opportunity to get admitted in the school on a first come first serve basis. Our modes of communication with parents would be:
- School website: www.ricemms.com
- Notice boards at the school office/visitors’ lounge
- SMS to parent’s/guardian’s latest registered mobile number
- Email to parent’s/ guardian’s latest known email ID
- Uolo Mobile App to parents’/guardians’ latest registered Mobile Number
- Post to parent’s/guardian’s registered postal address
For Admission Enquiry
- LKG and UKG
- 1st Std to 10th Std
- Senior Secondary (XI & XII) – Science, Commerce and Humanities.
- 10th and 12th – NIOS (National Institute of Open Schooling)
- Likewise, Life Skill Courses.
- Sports Coaching for Football, Badminton, Handball, and Athletics and even more.
Stream 1 (Regular Students)
Parents/guardians seeking admission for their wards to any class can approach the reception counter of the school and obtain a prospectus with application form on paying a sum of Rs 500.00 for classes LKG to XI. All details regarding admissions are given in the prospectus. If parents or guardians require any further information, they can approach the office of the principal with prior appointment. Dial +91 4347 229700 to seek an appointment.Parents/guardians can submit the duly filled application form for registration of the student’s name for admission at the school with a registration fee of Rs.500.00. This does not yet guarantee the admission of any student for any class. Similarly, After receiving the application form with the registration fee of Rs. 500/-, the applicant will be assigned a registration number.
Stream 2 (Open School Students)
National Institute for Open Schooling (NIOS) formerly known as National Open School (NOS) was started as a project on “open Schooling” under the Central Board of Secondary Education(CBSE) in 1979. In November 1989, the Ministry of Human Resource Development (MHRD), Government of India, set up the National Open School(NOS) as an autonomous organization in pursuance of the National Policy on Education, and the pilot project of CBSE on “Open School” was amalgamated with NOS. Similarly, NOS was rechristened as the National Institute of Open Schooling (NIOS) in July 2002.
@ Copyrights MMS | Designed by